• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
dad: if people are pissing you off kill them instead.
dad: if you're sad just kill other people
dad: no point in killing yourself. That's no fun.
whenever i give advice to someone i say ‘idk’ like 5 times a sentence because i’m so afraid they’ll follow my advice and ruin their life so yeah i can never seem to sure
cups (when i’m gone) music video - anna kendrick
SHE. DID. THE. CUP!
What’s up fellow companions! Check out my cover of Whisper by Ernie Halter ft. Robee Aquino, and have a stupendous rest of your evening :D
Follow him on all of his social networks!!
Finally got to record a jam with my good friend Denny. Check it out! :D
do you ever just rub your eyes so hard that you just start entering some other fucking galaxy of swirls and patterns
parenting. you’re doing it right.
gettin real tired of my own bullshit
I hate recipes that require like 40 weird ass ingredients. I only have eggs, milk, flour and sugar I have no time or money to look for your 3 cups of baby dragons saliva
*sunlight hits your laptop screen*
every piece of dust in the world
the next time someone says jesus christ just say “yes?”
Chris Brown | Just Fine
(Source: justinancheta)11,214 plays
So my dad has this new idea: Take this wonderful wasabi thing
Turn it into beautiful, small rectangles, wrap it in laminated paper and put it in a trident box, so that it’ll look like this:
Give it to someone when they ask you for gum and watch as their mouth burns. Enjoy.
(Source: lovetogetherforever)4,807 plays